Signature of Alzheimer disease
This work includes packages, scripts, and notebooks for the following article A signature of cognitive deficits and brain atrophy that is highly predictive of progression to Alzheimer’s dementia.
Here is a brief description of each item in the repository:
- Proteus - a Python package by Christian Dansereau. Proteus was built on scikit-learn and it offers machine learning tools to make highly confident predictions
- vcog_hpc_prediction_simulated_data.ipynb - a Jupyter notebook containing analyses that give a highly predictive signature (HPS) of Alzheimer’s disease dementia from cognitive and structural features using simulated data
- simulation_script.py - a Python script that generates simulated data from raw data
- simulated_data.csv - a comma separated value file that contains simulated data
- spm_container - an Octave package containing wrappers for SPM12 functions for segmentation and DARTEL